Your advantages of light optimization
Why you will
DIN EN 12464
Your school and daycare lighting
should meet these requirements
A universal solution is not suitable for your educational facilities. We recommend a flexible lighting concept consisting of individual solutions for each room and each activity. Our lighting experts will calculate for you individually what such a solution looks like for your school or daycare center.
Why searching for so long?
Concentrate on your business, your lighting expert will calculate the optimal combination of devices for you.
- placement recommendations
- product recommendations
- standard-copmliant lighting
- individual ideas
What are the legal requirements for lighting in (educational) centers?
According to the regulations set out in DIN 12464-1 regarding illuminance levels, the following specifications apply to educational centers:
- Play & craft rooms, crèche rooms: 300 lux
- classrooms in primary and secondary schools: 300 lux
- Computer rooms, music practice rooms: 300 lux
- Lecture halls, specialized classrooms, teaching workshops, drawing rooms: 500 lux
- Blackboard, white board, demonstration table: 500 Lux
Is Human Centric Lighting worthwhile in educational facilities?
Dynamic artificial lighting that mimics natural daylight rhythms has been proven to have a positive effect on well-being, concentration and receptiveness. Biologically effective light in schools or similar educational institutions can therefore help to significantly optimize teaching success.