€10.71 net €9.00
€11.33 net €9.52
Shipping in 28 day(s)
€1.57 net €1.32
€27.80 net €23.36
€11.33 net €9.52
€17.42 net €14.64
€15.21 net €12.78
€37.73 net €31.71
€25.30 net €21.26
€54.54 net €45.83
€22.47 net €18.88
€53.18 net €44.69
- Comprehensive advice & support
- Free shipping from 50 € order value
- Shipping in 24 hours
- thousands of satisfied customers
KATHRIN BRANDTEmployee Purchasing from Troisdorf
Great advice and friendly service. I was helped immediately and competently with any questions. Gladly again.
OMAR NASEROffice Manager from Frankfurt a.M.
Goods are well packaged and arrive safely, which is important to me. My mail was answered immediately.
RAINER SEIDELMaster carpenter from Wiesbaden
Had to replace a lamp, but the same was no longer available. Great advice, found a suitable replacement and delivered it quickly.
Light expert info
Igniters and Starters
Some light sources cannot be ignited with normal mains voltage. High-pressure discharge lamps, for example, require upstream igniters and fluorescent lamps, so-called starters. Both types of lamp work on the principle of gas discharge, which is generated between two electrodes.
. When cold, applying an operating voltage has no effect; the gas path between the electrodes must first be ionised. The very high voltage required for this is realized by igniters or starters.
You must take this into account when operating with igniters:
- The start-up time can take a few minutes to illuminate your application perfectly, so you must be patient
- Every start affects the lifetime of your lamps
- Switching off during the starting phase can damage your lamps
- For these reasons, such a lighting concept is ideal for premises where long-term operation of the lighting is required - offices, shops, reception areas, etc.