Electronic ballast in Economy versionart. no. 167352
ECS Economic electronic control gears for T8 fluorescent lamps
- Flicker free light without stroboscopic effect due to high frequency operation of the lamp
- High energy savings of up to 25 % compared to inductive ballasts
- Lamp preserving start for applications with normal switching frequency; starting time < 2 s
- Automatic safety switch-off in case of abnormal lamp operation
- Automatic restart after lamp replacement
- Parallel lamp operation for the ECS36.2SR-01 i. e. single-lamp restart in case of missing or defective lamp after mains interruption
- Reliable lamp start even at low tempeatures
LamptypeNumber of channelsPower (max)
T8 3 18,00
rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
power: 18 W
lifetime: 50000 h
number of channels: 3
Luminaire Art: T8
Marco LeithnerCASAMBI perfect news 2015: Wall Switch, CBU-PWM3, CBU-CC1 und CBU-TED
In Milano on EUROLUCE CASAMBI has presented several new and interesting...
Marco LeithnerOSRAM LED filament lamps: perfect retrofit for E27/E14.
If you ask someone about LED lamps most people will tell you: the shape and...