In Milano on EUROLUCE CASAMBI has presented several new and interesting...
sell EUR watt24 GmbH new www.watt24.com/166412 Rechnung, Paypal, Kreditkarte,Sofort7uuml;berweisung DPD-Paketversand, Expressversand nächster Werktag 12:00 Uhr
ECG Multi-Lamp technology non dimmable from BAG electronics, inventor of Multi-Lamp technologyart. no. 166412
Electronic control gears ECG for fluorescent lamps
- Multi-Lamp technology for automatic lamp recognition and optimum lamp operation with fixed data according to IEC-regulations
- Energy controlled, electrode preserving lamp warm start for maximum lamp life independent of th swithing frequency; starting time < 1 s
- Cut-Off technology
- Automatic restart after lamp replacement
- Constant lamp output independent of mains votage fluctuations
- Safety switch-off in case of abnormal lamp operation, e. g. defective electrode and end of lamp life; tested acc. to EN 61347-2-3 + Test 2
- Overvoltage protection up to 380 VAC/permanent
- Certified as thermally protected ballasts, e. g. for application in F-luminaires
- Suitable for direct current operation and emergency lighting intallation acc. to DIN VDE 0108
- Energy efficiency index EEI=A"
- Nominal service life: 50.000 h with failure rate ≤ 10% and operation at tc=tc,max
LamptypeNumber of channelsPower (max)
T5 2 14,00 T5 2 21,00 T5 2 24,00 T5 2 28,00 T5 2 35,00 T5 2 39,00 T5 2 49,00 T5 2 54,00 T5 2 80,00
rated frequency: 0/50/60 Hz
system power: 14,00 - 80,00 W
lifetime: 50000 h
number of channels: 2
Luminaire Art: T5
width [mm]: 30 mm
height [mm]: 21 mm
hole distance: 415 mm
BAG electronics GmbH
EAN pcs: 4046189003407
Order related Products:
Item was added to your Basket.
At the moment the product is not available. Please send us a message via mail, chat or phone.